The likes of VO5 and TRESemmé have started to incorporate Argan Oil into some of their new products and Lee Stafford has poured some of this magic oil from Morocco into an entire range for us!
So the night it arrived, I headed to the bathroom and gave it all a go! Oh, and if you don't want to read the entire review, skip to the bottom of the post as I've done a quick overview (positives and negatives).
Nourishing Shampoo £10.99
I'd have to say the shampoo is probably my least favourite of the four products as I'm just not a fan of the consistency. It has a thick gel-like texture and I found I needed quite a lot to cover my whole head and lather it up enough. As I have to use so much, it does mean that I really have to make sure I wash all the remnants out.
Deep Nourishing Treatment £14.99
So, the negatives:
- The shampoo seems to be a rather odd consistency
- I did notice a lot of hormone-harming parabens on the ingredients list
- It's all rather expensive
And the positives:
- The Argan Oil itself is reasonably high up on the ingredients lists
- The combination of the four products did leave my hair feeling soft and looking noticeably less dry
- All the products have a nice exotic smell but it's not too strong, so it doesn't interfere with any perfumes
Although I wasn't particularly impressed by the shampoo, the other 3 products did work well and they really seem to be giving me the TLC my hair needs at the moment. If you like the look of the new range but your budget doesn't stretch far enough to buy the whole range (which has just hit Boots), I'd say your best bet is to try the Deep Nourishing Treatment.